We’ve been working hard the past few days and are happy to share that we’ve narrowed down this year’s DoGooder Video Award submissions to a few special finalists!
We received a wide array of funny, moving and informative videos that embraced strong storytelling to communicate important messages. It was a difficult task, but the DoGooder Team have chosen the finalists- and now it’s up to the public to choose the winners!
Visit the contest site today and cast your vote! Public voting is open through March 10th, 2014.
Voting is easy; you simply select your choice in each category. Individuals can vote once per day. Just a simple click of the mouse gets you involved with cause video and making an impact for organizations doing important work!
This year’s winners will be announced March 14th, 2014 at the Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) in Washington D.C.
Don’t forget: Your votes determine which organizations go home with fantastic prizes:
- NTEN will provide the contest winner with a free registration pass to the 2015 NTC in Austin, Texas
- Cisco will contribute a cash prize to the winner of the Best Nonprofit Video Award
- The National Alliance for Media Arts and Culture in partnership with the National Youth Media Network & with support from The National Association for Media Literacy Education Nickelodeon, AFI Docs and Lights. Camera. Help, will provide the following prizes to the winner of the new Youth Media category:
- Lights.Camera.Help - will screen all four of the finalist films at their 2014 Festival
- AFI DOCS film festival - will provide two festival passes for 2014: one for the winning filmmaker and one for the filmmaker's mentor from the facilitating nonprofit
- Nickelodeon- will award a $3,000 cash prize to the award-winning film's nonprofit
- Zacuto will provide a $500 gift card to the winner of the Funny for Good category.
So to all of our nonprofit community members, advocates, concerned citizens, and people who just fans of great video: You get to decide the 2014 DoGooder Video Awards winners.
Help spread the word and show the world video’s amazing ability to do good!